Ungex Mites Solution combines premium products with an individualised Demodex treatment to help eliminate Demodex mites to avoid hair and skin issues.
- Visit our mobile website to have access to UNGEX wherever you go!
- Want to double your profit margin?
Beauty salons, hair care centres, traders, and even freelancers are welcome to sign up free of charge in order to become part of our worldwide distribution network.
Don’t wait, make your business more profitable now!
- Around 65 species of Demodex are known. Two species living on humans have been identified: Demodex folliculorum and Demodex brevis, both frequently referred to as hair mites, face mites, skin mites, body mites, eyelash mites, eyebrow mites, ear mites, human mites or hair follicle mites.
Demodex mites are parasites that live in hair follicles.
Studies show the Demodex hair mites to be associated with numerous types of skin complications, for example the mites have been identified as a leading contributor to hair loss, ageing skin, rough skin, wide pores, red nose, pimples, acne, rosacea, freckles, spots, fine wrinkles, atopic dermatitis, itching, dermatosis, rash, discoloration on the face and other skin conditions.
UNGEX is a unique business which specialises in helping sufferers of hair loss and skin problems due to microscopic parasites called Demodex mites with a special Demodex treatment.
- UNGEX has developed a wide range of revolutionary products that combine specialised techniques with our in-home care system.
UNGEX products are all aimed at helping to eliminate mites, and further restoring your scalp, hair and skin’s natural beauty. All our products are herbal based solutions, to help ensure a safe, effective way of helping those who suffer from Demodex mites.
Few people know that Demodex mites exist, let alone could be contributing to their skin and hair problems. The connection should be made that the Ungex products can help ensure that mites are not only eliminated but also as prevention of these issues.
Did you know that …?
1. Demodex mites are parasites that live in the hair follicles and have recently been identified as leading contributor to not only hair thinning and hair loss, but an array of skin problems too, such as aging skin, rough skin, acne, facial redness (discolouration of the face), wrinkles, atopic dermatitis and more.
2. Demodex mites living in your skin and hair suck away your beauty and youthfulness, as they feed on your natural oils and hair follicle cells. The nutrients that you should be getting are going to the mites, possibly causing pre-mature facial aging and unhealthy thin hair.
3. Most hair treatments for hair thinning and hair loss are effectively useless, unless the mites are eliminated first.
4. People are feeding Demodex mites with cosmetic products. As they feed off of the nutrients before they can be absorbed into the hair and skin.
5. “UNGEX” is a precondition for personal care that should be conducted to help avoid hair loss and skin infections.
6. Many people showing signs of thinning hair are harbouring mites, which may result in hair loss.
7. UNGEX offers a free hair mite detection test, as just one way of helping to eliminate mites, the test only takes a few minutes to complete.
Guaranteed quality, guaranteed results.