UNGEX Pty Ltd and Universal Green Experts Sdn Bhd present ‘UNGEX Mites Solution’. Mites Solution combines premium products with an individualised Care Plan to help eliminate Demodex mites.
- Find a salon (list of agents)
- Visit our mobile website to have access to UNGEX wherever you go!
- Customer Care Line - MALAYSIA
+603 9055 4328 - top agent referral no.
- Want to double your profit margin?
Beauty salons, hair care centres, traders, and even freelancers are welcome to sign up free of charge in order to become part of our worldwide distribution network.
Don’t wait, make your business more profitable now!
- Headquarters FAX (MALAYSIA)
- #Demodex #mites #mite #hairmites #facemites #bodymites #skinmite #hair #skin #hairloss #hairfall #ungex
- UNGEX has developed a wide range of revolutionary products that combine specialised techniques with our in-home care system.
UNGEX products are all aimed at helping to eliminate mites, and further restoring your scalp, hair and skin’s natural beauty. All our products are herbal based solutions, to help ensure a safe, effective way of helping those who suffer from Demodex mites.
Few people know that Demodex mites exist, let alone could be contributing to their skin and hair problems. The connection should be made that the Ungex products can help ensure that mites are not only eliminated but also as prevention of these issues.
Did you know that …?
1. Demodex mites are parasites that live in the hair follicles and have recently been identified as leading contributor to not only hair thinning and hair loss, but an array of skin problems too, such as aging skin, rough skin, acne, facial redness (discolouration of the face), wrinkles, atopic dermatitis and more.
2. Demodex mites living in your skin and hair suck away your beauty and youthfulness, as they feed on your natural oils and hair follicle cells. The nutrients that you should be getting are going to the mites, possibly causing pre-mature facial aging and unhealthy thin hair.
3. Most hair treatments for hair thinning and hair loss are effectively useless, unless the mites are eliminated first.
4. People are feeding Demodex mites with cosmetic products. As they feed off of the nutrients before they can be absorbed into the hair and skin.
5. “UNGEX” is a precondition for personal care that should be conducted to help avoid hair loss and skin infections.
6. Many people showing signs of thinning hair are harbouring mites, which may result in hair loss.
7. UNGEX offers a free hair mite detection test, as just one way of helping to eliminate mites, the test only takes a few minutes to complete.
Guaranteed quality, guaranteed results.